Beginning stay at DT INDIGO, you agree to accept the provisions of this Rules of Procedure.
1. The room is rented for hotel nights.
2. Hotel night and check-in begins at. 14.00 on the day of rental and ends (check- out) at 11.00 the following day.
3. A person entitled to stay in the DT Indigo room (hereinafter referred to as "Guest") may use the room after completion of the reception formalities relating to accommodation and making full payment for the stay. When renting a room, Guest shall show a document with photo, confirming Guest’s identity to the Receptionist while checking in. In case of refusal to show the document in a manner that allows check-in, Receptionist is required to refuse hand over a room key. Guest personally fills in the check-in card with his/her full name and signs it.
4. If Guest wish to extend his/her stay beyond the period indicated on arrival, should inform the Receptionist no later than 10.00 am on the day of check-out. DT Indigo may not extend stay, in the absence of vacancies, or if violation of these regulations occurs.
5. The Guest renting the room, cannot hand over the room to any other person, even if the hotel night, for which he/she paid did not end.
6. Persons not registered/check-in in the DT INDIGO (visitors) can stay in the rooms from 7.00 - 22.00.
7. Stay of non-registered persons in the hotel room after 22.00 will be treated as a consent of Guest renting the room for payable accommodation of these persons into the room. Any additional person will be accommodated in accordance to price list available at the reception desk.
8. Children under 13 years must be under the constant care and supervision of adults during the entire stay in the DT Indigo. Legal guardians of children are responsible for their behaviour, including any damage and / or injury the children made.
9. The INDIGO Tourist Home in the rooms and public areas, including in particular the hall, reception, corridors, social, and on the property are Curfew hours from 22.00 to 6.00 am the next day.
10. During curfew hours, guests and users of the facility are required for such behaviour, which in any way, does not interfere with other people's stay.
11. You have a duty to refrain from behaviour that could cause noise nuisance or otherwise disrupt the order and comfort of other people using INDIGO Tourist House.
12. Guests are fully responsible and have legal responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and devices of the INDIGO Tourist House caused by him/her or people visiting him/her.
13. The amount of compensation equivalent is to the full extent of the damage. In the case of the destruction of more than one item of equipment, the amount of damage is calculated by adding up the items.
14. In the event of a defect or malfunction, you should immediately report it to the front desk
15. Due to the fire safety it is forbidden to use all electrical or gas-fuelled devices in INDIGO Tourist House, which are not the room equipment except chargers and power supplies for telephone RTV and computer equipment. Due to the fire safety it is forbidden to use open fire in the rooms and other areas.
16. Each time, when leaving the room, Guests has a duty to make sure that the doors and windows are closed and locked, and leaving the building of "INDIGO Tourist House" - always leave the key at the reception desk.
17. Guest may leave the knob/handle a message sign "Do not disturb" if want to keep his/her privacy and prevent the entrance of service staff.
18. Guest is financially responsible under the excessive use of fire protection system and the effects of this event.
19. Guest is financially responsible of thorough cleaning/ dearomatization of a room or other space where the violation of on no-smoking occurred in the amount of 500 PLN.
20. The property provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of any comments concerning the quality of service, customer is asked to report them as soon as possible at the reception, which will allow for proper response.
21. The property has a duty to ensure:
- Conditions for full and unfettered leisure of the guest,
- Safe stay, including security secrecy of Guest information,
- Professional and courteous service in the services provided by the facility,
- Room cleaning and repairing devices in the absence of guest, and in his/her presence only if Guest so wish,
22. Upon request, the property provides the following services as part of the basic fee per night:
Tourist information related to the stay and travel, wake-up calls, luggage storage The INDIGO Tourist House may refuse to store luggage at times other than the date of Guest stay, and things that do not have the characteristics of personal baggage, make bookings in other properties.
23. Guest is permitted to check-in with a dog or cat, at no extra charge. Output of the animal at the INDIGO Tourist House property is prohibited. Leaving animals in common space is also prohibited. Animals should be kept in appropriate cages.
24. Parking in INDIGO Tourist House is unguarded and paid. The object is not liable for any damage or loss of the vehicle belonging to the Guest. In winter, INDIGO Tourist House is responsible for snow removal from parking lot.
25. The INDIGO Tourist House liability of loss or damage to items brought by Guests is governed by the provisions of Art. 846-852 of the Civil Code. Guest should inform the front desk about the damage immediately after it has been discovered.
The responsibility of the INDIGO Tourist House is limited if items are not deposited at the reception.
26. Guests can make free use of the safe, which is located at the reception.
27. The Guest is obliged to inform the reception of bringing in large sums of money, securities, objects having scientific or artistic value, as well as threatening the security.
28. The guest is obliged to include documents, money and other valuables in the safe. In case of not doing so INDIGO Tourist House is not liable for any loss or damage. The property has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuables, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value, if they threaten the security of or have too much value in relation to the size or standard of the hotel, or object, or take up too much space.
29. Personal belongings left by Guest in the room can be sent on request at the specified address, on Guest own expense. If the property does not receive any disposal, will store these items for 6 months.
30.There is NOT ALLOWED to drink alcohol or use any other drugs in DT INDIGO. Reception is allowed to refuse to check in any person which is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug.
Guests which will violate or brake the ban will be immediately check out with no possibility of refunding the accommodation fee.
31. In case of violation of the provisions of these Regulations object may refuse to continue to provide services for Guest who violates them. Such a person is required to immediately follow the requests the INDIGO Tourist House personnel, make payments for the provided services, pay for any possible damage and destruction made and to leave the site.
32. INDIGO Tourist House may refuse to accept a Guest, who during the previous stay violated the rules, damaging INDIGO Tourist House property or property of other Guests, or harmed Guests, INDGO Tourist House personnel or other people remaining in the property, or otherwise disrupted quietness or peaceful stay of guests.